PTA Meeting- May 16th 7 PM in the Library
We will be voting on board member positions for the 2017-2018 school year. If you wish to run for a board position or learn more about the positions, please contact Ann Pollock at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a few parents to join the admin and teachers/counselors on the School of Excellence Committee (involves looking at the results/recommendations of the National PTA School of Excellence survey that was completed a few months ago, making a plan for implementing changes to improve our school)
Not able to attend a PTA meeting? You can read minutes from past PTA meetings here.
Our 2016-2017 Budget was approved at the September 27, 2016 PTA Meeting.
2016- 2017 PTA Classroom Support Grant recipients are as follows:
- Mrs. Siberski 6th grade ELA - $435 to purchase 45 copies of Projekt 1065: A Novel of World War II hardback books
- Mrs. Morsberger 6th grade Math - $415 to purchase 5 36x24Magnetic Dry Erase Boards with 2x2 grid and a Calculator Storage organizer
- Mrs. Eros 6th grade Science - $408 to purchase 4 table top portable scales to be used by all 6-8th science teachers
- Mr. Cook 7th grade Math - $300 to purchase 10 36x24 Magnetic Dry Erase Boards
- Ms. Bowers 8th grade ELA - $490 to purchase 36 TI-30XS Scientific Calculators
- Mr. Jones 8th grade Science –$310 to purchase 72 Medline Fluid Protective Goggles, 16 Uvex Goggles and 10 Low Form Heavy Duty 400 ml Beakers
- Ms. Pearsall Choir- $500 for 17 Ukulele’s and 9 Snark Clip on Tuners
- Ms. Beck Technology and Business Ed. $137 to purchase coding books to create a classroom computer programming library