Sept 12, 2017 Meeting 7pm - 8pm
Join us for our first PTA meeting of the year!
Learn about the programs and events that the HB Community will be working on this school year.
Hear about everything HB related from our principal, Mr Bastianelli.
Meet other HB parents and HB teachers.
Everyone is welcome! We will have PTA membership forms available at the meeting.
Meeting will be held in the library.
Schedule of 2017-2018 PTA Meetings
Sept 12, 2017 - 7pm - 8pm
Oct 10, 2017
Nov 14, 2017
No PTA meeting in December
Jan 9, 2018
Feb 6, 2018
Mar 13, 2018 - nominating committee
April 17, 2018
May 15, 2018 - present slate/elect board for 2018/2019
Not able to attend a PTA meeting? You can read minutes from past PTA meetings here.
Our 2016-2017 Budget was approved at the September 27, 2016 PTA Meeting.
2016- 2017 PTA Classroom Support Grant recipients are as follows:
- Mrs. Siberski 6th grade ELA - $435 to purchase 45 copies of Projekt 1065: A Novel of World War II hardback books
- Mrs. Morsberger 6th grade Math - $415 to purchase 5 36x24Magnetic Dry Erase Boards with 2x2 grid and a Calculator Storage organizer
- Mrs. Eros 6th grade Science - $408 to purchase 4 table top portable scales to be used by all 6-8th science teachers
- Mr. Cook 7th grade Math - $300 to purchase 10 36x24 Magnetic Dry Erase Boards
- Ms. Bowers 8th grade ELA - $490 to purchase 36 TI-30XS Scientific Calculators
- Mr. Jones 8th grade Science –$310 to purchase 72 Medline Fluid Protective Goggles, 16 Uvex Goggles and 10 Low Form Heavy Duty 400 ml Beakers
- Ms. Pearsall Choir- $500 for 17 Ukulele’s and 9 Snark Clip on Tuners
- Ms. Beck Technology and Business Ed. $137 to purchase coding books to create a classroom computer programming library