March 13, 2018 PTA Meeting 7pm - 8pm
Come hear the latest news about all of HB's amazing programs. Meet HB administrators, teachers and parents.
Schedule of 2017-2018 PTA Meetings
Oct 10, 2017
Nov 14, 2017
No PTA meeting in December
Jan 16, 2018
Feb 6, 2018
Mar 13, 2018 - nominating committee
April 17, 2018
May 15, 2018 - present slate/elect board for 2018/2019
Not able to attend a PTA meeting? You can read minutes from past PTA meetings here.
Our 2017/18 Budget was approved at the September 12, 2017 PTA Meeting.
2017-2018 Classroom Support Grant applications
1. Mr Jones and Ms Scholl-8th grade Science - $463.84 to purchase 16 “The Thrill Ride Building Games”
2. Ms Beck-6th, 7th and 8th grade Business and Tech - $268.20 to purchase 4 rolling laptop stands
3. Ms Mash and Ms Colon-6th grade special ed - $496.31 to purchase 10 items for their classroom. Includes mostly flexible seating options.
4. Ms Woodock-8th grade Meadowood Special ed teacher - $199 to purchase a 1 year term professional account of Board Maker Online to create visual schedules.
5. Ms Casper and the 6th grade ELA dept- $500 to purchase copies of Number The Stars paperback books
6. Ms Marcin-School nurse Meadowood Program - $279.80 + shipping for 4 educational (puberty related) DVDs for children with special needs.
Total: $2207.15 (plus s/h on one items)
2017-2018 Academic Club Grant applicantions (fall/winter)
1. Ms Letts - concert band - $200 to hire a guest trumpet solos/clinician that will work with the students and perform with them at their spring concert.
2. Ms Brady-Best Buddies Program - $200 to purchase outdoor adaptive supplies, arts and crafts supplies, cooking supplies and field trips.