Oct 10, 2017 Meeting 7pm - 8pm
Join us for our October PTA Meeting on October 10th 7-8pm in the HB library. Hear about everything HB related from our principal, Mr Bastianelli. Last month, Mr. Bastianelli provided attendees with information on the following topics:
- results from last year's school climate survey (highest in RCCSD)
- the common assessments that will be used in all grade levels
- technology updates
- RTI/Activity block infromation
- outdoor classroom/school garden
- this year's theme: "Dream Big"
It is also a great opportunity to meet other HB parents and HB teachers. Everyone is welcome! We will have PTA membership forms available at the meeting. Miss a meeting, miss a lot!
Schedule of 2017-2018 PTA Meetings
Oct 10, 2017
Nov 14, 2017
No PTA meeting in December
Jan 9, 2018
Feb 6, 2018
Mar 13, 2018 - nominating committee
April 17, 2018
May 15, 2018 - present slate/elect board for 2018/2019
Not able to attend a PTA meeting? You can read minutes from past PTA meetings here.
Our 2017/18 Budget was approved at the September 12, 2017 PTA Meeting.
2016- 2017 PTA Classroom Support Grant recipients are as follows:
- Mrs. Siberski 6th grade ELA - $435 to purchase 45 copies of Projekt 1065: A Novel of World War II hardback books
- Mrs. Morsberger 6th grade Math - $415 to purchase 5 36x24Magnetic Dry Erase Boards with 2x2 grid and a Calculator Storage organizer
- Mrs. Eros 6th grade Science - $408 to purchase 4 table top portable scales to be used by all 6-8th science teachers
- Mr. Cook 7th grade Math - $300 to purchase 10 36x24 Magnetic Dry Erase Boards
- Ms. Bowers 8th grade ELA - $490 to purchase 36 TI-30XS Scientific Calculators
- Mr. Jones 8th grade Science –$310 to purchase 72 Medline Fluid Protective Goggles, 16 Uvex Goggles and 10 Low Form Heavy Duty 400 ml Beakers
- Ms. Pearsall Choir- $500 for 17 Ukulele’s and 9 Snark Clip on Tuners
- Ms. Beck Technology and Business Ed. $137 to purchase coding books to create a classroom computer programming library